Seeking an experienced Podiatrist to service the Braintree/South Shore, MA area.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, Part-time, 3 Days/week
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations and regular podiatry care.
- Provides wound care management.
- Provides emergency care.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in the electronic medical record.
- Communicates in a positive, service oriented manner with external sources (families, responsible parties and facilities including, but not limited to, DON, ADON, management and medical/office staff), and internal sources (HealthDrive office staff, DCS and administration) as needed.
- Adheres to OSHA guidelines regarding patient care, disposal of materials, and sterilization of equipment (cold and heat sterilization methods) on a daily basis.
- Spore testing on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for applying proper coding guidelines and indicating appropriate billing codes for services provided to patients
- Performs other duties as assigned