Are you an experienced WinForms developer looking to apply your skills to help enhance and improve an awesome, specialized suite of healthcare applications? While web application skills are appreciated, you must have recent experience and be proficient in building traditional desktop applications utilizing C#.Net and MS SQL Server on the back end.
If you have this skill set, we would love to speak with you!
Position is located in the Wellesley Corporate offices
We are not considering remote or relocation candidates
Please Note: We are not considering any agency candidates or solicitations
Bachelor Science Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent field. At least 3-5 years of .NET (C#.NET, ASP.NET or VB.NET) experience with at least 5-10 years of software applications. Healthcare and/or Health Services software Experience is ideal. Proficiency in communicating with end users and third party development vendors is a must.
The successful candidate will have the following personal skills and attributes (in addition to the technical requirements for the job already mentioned):
• Resourceful self-starter who understands the sense of urgency and the importance of accountability to the end user.
• Displays courtesy, tact and patience during interactions with all members of the company.
• Mature, calm demeanor under stress.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
• Innovative, forward thinker who is creative in planning and problem solving
• Must be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously and still be able to handle any problems that arise unexpectedly.
• High energy level with strong motivational skills.
• Passion for customer service and business growth.
• Confident and creative.
• Acts in an ethical manner at all times and demands the same in others.
• Strong experience in process troubleshooting and timely resolution of issues.