- Conducts comprehensive evaluations and regular podiatry care.
- Provides wound care management.
- Provides emergency care.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in the electronic medical record.
- Communicates in a positive, service oriented manner with external sources (families, responsible parties and facilities including, but not limited to, DON, ADON, management and medical/office staff), and internal sources (HealthDrive office staff, DCS and administration) as needed.
- Adheres to OSHA guidelines regarding patient care, disposal of materials, and sterilization of equipment (cold and heat sterilization methods) on a daily basis.
- Spore testing on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for applying proper coding guidelines and indicating appropriate billing codes for services provided to patients
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Podiatry background with proficiency in the assessment, treatment, management and evaluation of foot disorders.
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.
- Self starter attitude with the desire to deliver quality, thoughtful and attentive care.
- D.P. M.
- Completion of a one year podiatric residency program.
- Current State professional license.
- Valid driver’s license.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed