HealthDrive is currently seeking a Therapist (LICSW), to work part time (3 days per week) in facilities in the Greater Fall River area.
**Competitive base pay of $280/day, with lucrative bonus structure. Additional benefits include:
HealthDrive delivers on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry, audiology, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Therapist will provide behavioral health services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
• Complete a psychosocial (initial) assessments
• Provide individual and group therapy
• Develop behavior plans for residents
• Recommend behavioral/therapeutic interventions to nursing home staff
• Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• State professional license
• Valid driver’s license
• Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.